Sunday, February 13, 2011

Prizes Sent Out!

Hey guys! Tristie here, and as the title of today's post states, all prizes from last week have finally been sent out! This includes the Razer Naga and Razer Carcharias from previous guides. Aside from that, as stated in previous postings, I will be taking a break for about a week, but do not fear! You can still follow Kobain's Starcraft guide here: http://starcraftwinthegame.blogspot.com/ I had a few people ask me, and YES, he DOES, give out prizes, just not as liberally as me! So keep on the look out for gaming peripherals from his blog.

I wish you all a happy week, and as always, have fun, play to win!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to help out with next week's guide, become a featured blog, or claim a prize? Send all emails and inquiries to: winthegamewow@hotmail.com

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy the vacation! And keep up the great work.

gcphillips1 said...

I'll miss your posts, but have a good time all the same!

Jordan said...

have a nice week man ill check out his blog :)

Con Queso said...

Have a nice break!

Ramsay said...

Can't wait to see you back soon! Have a good vacation and I look forward to hearing from you next week!

xazbaschboss said...

Have a good vaca and I need to check that blog out.

pol said...

hope you have a relaxing break :)

Ion762 said...

have fun cheers will be eager for a new post when ever you get back

Anonymous said...

Congrats to everyone, have a nice break!

Pro Dishwasher said...

Woo wooo prizes

G said...

Have a good break!

Unknown said...

Waiting for your return!

LittleGiantBomb said...

Prizes, I love prizes ^^
Have fun relaxing in the break :)

Anonymous said...

Have a nice break!

donga5000 said...

Enjoy the break!

Mac said...

Nice that you gave something back to your followers! Have a nice break!

Veno said...

Enjoy your break, and loving the layout here. Can't wait for new updates mate.

iGod said...

enjoy your vacation

thatredmage said...

I could use a break too.

Lost.In.Idaho said...

Hey T-

I know you mailed these out, but I still haven't received the headset. Did it get returned in shipping somehow? Let me know. I'm itching to break these badboys in...

Post a Comment

 

World of Warcraft: Win the game © 2008 . Distributed by Blogger Templates. Design By: SkinCorner